Tamarack provides a full range of real estate brokerage services. We creatively negotiated Purchase and Sale agreements that are beneficial to our clients. We often have current clients who are interested in purchasing real estate. These entities are matched up with other clients interested in liquidating their assets. Tamarack’s ability to offer Brokerage Services allows us to offer clients a single company that will manage and liquidate their real estate investments through the life cycle of their investment.
Here are some of the Brokerage Services we offer our clients!
- Real Estate Licenses in Montana, Wyoming, and Washington
- Represents both buyers and sellers
- Deep understanding of commercial, conventional, and affordable housing operations and regulatory requirements
- Valuation services
- Market surveys and analysis
- Coordination of third-party report gathering
- Identification of local professional services to perform required studies, surveys and reports
- Assists with securing required regulatory agency approvals
- Serves as direct contact with Lender and other third party participants
- Assists with the final closing requirements
- Keeps records and establishes accounting procedures to meet requirements of the Lender and regulatory agencies
- Assists with coordination and oversight of completion of critical and noncritical repairs identified in a Capital Needs Assessment